FedEx Workers’ Compensation Claims Attorney in Georgia
Are you thinking about filing a FedEx workers’ compensation claim? For those who work for FedEx in Georgia, having a workers’ compensation attorney is a critical step in protecting your rights and safeguarding your ability to receive the compensation owed to you.
Numerous people have died or suffered a significant injury while working as a FedEx employee. Many of these occurred in Georgia. Consider that, from 2018 to 2020, 12 FedEx drivers died while on the job, and more than 146 others suffered substantial injuries.
The Risks Are Clear for FedEx Drivers
Filing work injury claims for a FedEx employee is not always easy to do. There are many factors working against you. The simple fact is the work you do is dangerous. You deserve to have a highly skilled attorney by your side to ensure you receive the compensation owed to you.
The risk to you is not getting the compensation owed to you. If you settle for less than you’re owed, you suffer financial loss that’s unreasonable. Let us help you with your FedEx workers’ compensation claim.
Common Types of Injuries FedEx Employees Suffer
FedEx employees can be drivers, but they can also be people that work in the warehouses or manage customer service needs. Some of the most common injuries FedEx workers suffer while at work include the following:
- Amputations: The sorting and organization of FedEx’s complex warehouses and distribution networks creates an increased risk of injury, including severe losses like amputations. Equipment can malfunction, or mistakes in operation can occur.
- Broken Bones: Falls, getting trapped, or being crushed are all common reasons that FedEx workers suffer broken bones on the job. Sometimes these do not heal well, leading to long-term pain and mobility issues.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Falling or otherwise striking the head, such as in a front-end collision, can lease to traumatic brain injuries, often causing long-term suffering and limitations on cognitive function. These are most common in drivers.
- Repetitive Motion Disorders: Those working in the sorting and loading packages division may be prone to repetitive motion disorders, such as difficulties related to carpal tunnel from doing the same thing over and over again.
- Back Injuries: Many FedEx workers struggle with heavy lifting as a part of their job, and it can cause debilitating back injuries, often limiting the range of motion and movement.
- Dog Attacks: Another type of injury that can happen to FedEx workers is a dog bite or attack when delivering packages.
These are just some of the potential injuries that FedEx workers have. You may have lacerations, burns, whiplash from car accidents, or illnesses from exposure to chemicals or fumes. In any of these situations, you may be able to file a FedEx workers’ compensation claim.
Why You Need an Attorney for Work Injury Claims for FedEx Employee
It sounds simple. You suffer an injury at work, get the care you need, and your employer pays the bills. That is not likely what occurs. In a large company like FedEx, the risks are high that you will not receive fair compensation for your losses. It is our goal to work on improving that.
When you work with an attorney for your FedEx workers’ compensation claim, you’ll benefit from the following:
- Learning who is to blame for your losses
- Determining what your losses are fully for past medical bills
- Considerations for long-term pain and suffering
- Factors related to loss of the ability to function or work
- Inability to enjoy life like you used to
We also work with many immediate family members who lost a loved one in a tragic accident. If your loved one died as a FedEx worker, we want to offer our utmost support to you in this process.
Common Questions About FedEx Work Injury Claims in Georgia:
My FedEx boss wants me to come back to work now, but my doctor hasn’t cleared me. Should I?
Worker injury is nothing that can be rushed. If your employer wants you to return to work, it is critical that you reach out to an attorney who will work with you to protect your rights. Most often, you need to follow the advice of your doctor.
How do I know if I have a case for workers’ compensation?
There’s no way to know if you can file a FedEx workers’ compensation claim until you come in to see your attorney. We will review what occurred, your medical records, the limitations you have, and the details of your claim to ensure you are filing a lawsuit that’s comprehensive and justified. Our attorney will not encourage you to move forward unless you have a valid claim for compensation.
Why Choose The Law Office of Darwin F. Johnson to Represent You
Finding the support of a trusted and experienced workers’ compensation attorney is critical. Allow our team to be there to help you. We bring with us decades of litigation experience to help protect your rights and fight for the compensation owed to you. Without a doubt, this is a trying situation for you. Let us work hard to protect your rights.
Consider why you should contact our legal team for your needs:
- Our Success: With over $250 million recovered for our clients, you can trust in our success.
- Our Experience: Throughout our law firm’s history, we have handled over 10,000 cases.
- Our Support: Speak to our former clients, and you’ll learn we are passionate about providing exceptional support to our clients.
Our goal is not just to settle your case but to work tirelessly to ensure you get the results you deserve. Attorney Darwin F. Johnson is dedicated to supporting the rights of FedEx workers throughout Atlanta and all of Georgia.
Take Action Now – Call Us for a Free Consultation
The Law Office of Darwin F. Johnson is dedicated to helping our clients with true professionalism and aggressive support. Don’t file a FedEx workers’ compensation claim without first speaking to an attorney, no matter how straightforward you think your case is.
Contact us now for a consultation to discuss your case. We’re here to help you.